Applicants for a Research Fellowship are required to submit the following by February 1, 2021:
- A project statement, not to exceed 1,500 words (excluding references), describing the project on which you would like to work while at the Center.
- A project abstract of no more than 150 words.
- A project budget, not to exceed $75K, with the funding amount needed to secure an academic leave for a year. Administrative approval of the proposed budget is not required for the application stage. We also welcome applications from postdocs. You may request the entire stipend as salary, or divide it between salary and research/relocation funding.
- A complete curriculum vitae.
- One published or unpublished paper.
- Names of two people who can speak to the merits of the project and the ability of the applicant to execute it. References may be contacted in cases where an applicant is short-listed. The applicant should communicate this to her/his references and include the references' e-mail addresses in the application. Any letters that are requested by the evaluation committee can be brief, informal, and sent via e-mail.
All application materials must be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
All application materials must be submitted as a single PDF in the order listed above.
All application materials must be received by February 1, 2021 to assure full consideration.