Held June 2-4, 2011 at the University of Notre Dame
Peter Enns, Eastern University
"Further Thoughts on an Incarnation Model of Scripture"
- Chair: Amy Seymour, University of Notre Dame
- Commentator: Luke Potter, University of Notre Dame
C. Stephen Evans, Baylor University
"Parodoxicality as a Criterion of Authentic Revelation"
- Chair: Andrew Dole, Amherst College
- Commentator: Tamsin Jones, Harvard University
Evan Fales, University of Iowa
"Did All That Stuff Really Happen? Did Any of It?: The Question of Myth"
- Chair: Nicholas Wolterstorff, Yale University
- Commentator: Fred Aquino, Abilene Christian University
William Abraham, Southern Methodist University
After Dinner, "Turning Philosophical Water into Theological Wine"
- Chair: Thomas Senor, University of Arkansas
Paul Nimmo, University of Edinburgh
"Schleiermacher on the Doctrine of Scripture"
- Chair: Han-Luen Kantzer Komline, University of Notre Dame
- Commentator: Trent Dougherty, Baylor University
Eleonore Stump, Saint Louis University
"Historical Biblical Studies: Methodology and Theory"
- Chair: Alan Torrance, Saint Andrews University
- Commentator: Stephen Fowl, Loyola University, Maryland
Kevin Vanhoozer, Wheaton College
"Love's Wisdom: The Authority of Scripture's Form and Content and the Formation of Theological Judgment"
- Chair: Frank Spina, Seattle Pacific University
- Commentator: Thomas Williams, University of South Florida
Jim Beilby, Bethel University
"Verbal Plenary Inspiration Reconsidered"
- Chair: Sarah Lancaster, Methodist Theological School in Ohio
- Commentator: Lorraine Keller, University of Notre Dame
Andrew Pinsent, Oxford University
"The Divided Brain and the Spiritual Sense of Scripture"
- Chair: Kevin Timpe, University of San Diego
- Commentator: Timothy Pawl, University of Saint Thomas
D. Stephen Long, Marquette University
"Sources as Canons: the Question of Canonical Coherence"
- Chair: Ian McFarland, Emory University
- Commentator: Kevin Diller, Taylor University
Kenton Sparks, Eastern University
"Biblical Authority and the Dark Side of Scripture"
- Chair: Alison Bjerke, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Commentator: Michael Bergmann, Purdue University
Invited Faculty Participants
Luvell Anderson, Michel Barnes, Oliver Crisp, Manuel Cota, Andrew Dole, Paul Draper, Alicia Finch, Georg Gasser, Daniel Howard-Snyder, Kevin Hector, Hud Hudson, Jonathan Jacobs, Patrick Kain, John Keller, Rolfe Harvey King, Thomas McCall, Cristian Mihut, Jeremy Neill, Sam Newlands, Heather Oglevie, J.T. Paasch, Alvin Plantinga, Randal Rauser, Christina Brinks Rea, Michael Rea, Meghan Sullivan, Howie Wettstein, Bill Wood, Telford Work
Invited Graduate Student Participants
Charity Anderson, James Arcadi, Alexander Arnold, Andrew Bailey, Jonathan Bemis, Scot Bontrager, Kenneth Boyce, Brad Brummeler, David Congdon, Christopher Dickson, Matthew Getz, James Gordon, Adam Green, Samuel Kimbriel, Matthew Lee, Michael Longenecker, Matthew Mullins, Katherine Munn, Faith Glavey Pawl, Aaron Segal, Marsaura Shukla, Jeff Snapper, David Squires, Patrick Todd, Mark Wiebe, Jordan Wessling